random thoughts that came across my mind

Friday, April 18, 2008

boyfriends.....overrated?

Everyone of my girl pals has a man....well not all,but a few of them. I wonder to myself what am I doing wrong? How come I don't have one? My long time battle with being single and wanting a relationship confuses me. I am in a relationship,but it's a complicated one. I am happy with the set up,but I wonder about the possibility of something more. Right now it's all about fun,but I want to wake up on Sunday morning to kisses and snuggling with my man. I want to go to the museum, cinemaplex and a record shop to check out new and vintage music. All that just seems so out of reach and I can't help but view it as something I have yet to have. Maybe I am in love with the idea. Well if I am, the idea sure looks good to me.

Not that I am unhappy with being me,myself and I. I love my freedom greatly! It's a joy to answer to yourself. I'm so confused!!!!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure that you're really doing anything wrong in comparison to your peers. You said it yourself: "I am happy with the set up" and in the end your happiness is what matters, right?

    All, in time, and on its own schedule.

    ReplyDelete