random thoughts that came across my mind

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sweden!


Ok, I have a fascination with Sweden and I noticed my love for this country as a kid. I have never visited Sweden,but I feel that it is a place where I could see
myself living or visiting. The vibe that I get from Sweden is one of mellowness and artistic expression. How can I know this with just going to www.sweden.se website?
I don't! It's just a feeling I get. Someday, I may get a chance to visit and see if my impression are right :)




Some fave Swedish artist of mine are..............


Eagle Eye Cherry
NeNeh Cherry
Titiyo
The Cardigans
Robyn
Ace of Base
Jennifer Brown
and Emilia just to name a few.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

  1. Eagle Eye Chery is Swedish?!?! I would never have known that. Crazay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Eagle Eye Cherry wasn't American, but I didn't know what country he was from. What happened to him? After that black-and-white video he made years ago with his multiples selves, he disappeared completely.

    My fascination is with Japan. I've never been there either, but I've finally saved up enough to go.
    Hopefully you'll experience Sweden.

    ReplyDelete